Closet America closet systems are built to last with top-quality materials and engineering. Our closet systems feature some of the same hardware and construction that is used in top-of-the-line cabinetry: touches like metal hardware with soft-close drawers and cabinet doors. You simply won’t find another professional closet organizer that offers this level of quality and detail at an affordable price.
Our closet systems include the following features:
- Floor Standing Design & Integrated Leg Levelers. All Closet America organization systems are floor-standing with hidden wall supports for stability and durability, so you never have to worry about them falling down. Each system also includes metal leg levelers that are built into the design (no shims!). Our integrated hardware looks great and enables us to perfectly level each system.
- Metal Tab Shelf Supports. Our durable metal shelf supports lock shelves into place for safety and strength. Unlike shelves that sit on top of the shelf supports, our shelves never tilt forward or pull out. Plus, the shelf supports can easily be moved to adjust the shelf heights.
- 5/8-inch Birch Wood Dovetail Drawer Boxes. All Closet America drawers are made from beautiful 100% birch plywood with 5/8-inch thickness.
- 3-millimeter Beveled Edge Banding. We use state-of-the art manufacturing technology to adhere our edge banding using air – not glue – to eliminate peeling and increase durability. The smooth, beveled edge prevents snagging and adds a polished look to our custom cabinetry.
- Soft-Close Drawer Slides & Door Hinges. We use high-quality soft-close drawer slides and door hinges. Our drawer slides mount on the bottom of the drawer boxes instead of the sides, and our drawers extend fully for easier access to drawer contents. Our soft-close door hinges ensure that cabinet doors shut softly every time.
- ¾-inch Thermofused Melamine. We use thick ¾-inch material with a thermofused melamine surface for strength and durability. As a result, our shelves don’t sag and can last a lifetime – or two.
- Metal Cams. Plastic cams are the industry standard for professional organization systems. We go one step further by using only metal cams, for extra durability.
- Metal Rods. Our smooth metal closet rods offer strength and beauty.
- LED Lights. We can add energy-efficient LED lighting to any of our closet systems. A great way to brighten up dim spaces.