If tackling your closet situation is next on your to-do list, contacting a custom closet designer in DC should be your first step.
Many homes in DC and the surrounding area were built with closets that feature minimal storage space. If you’ve recently purchased a home, or perhaps you’re looking to remodel, dealing with your closet situation is probably on your to-do list. When you are ready to get started on your closet project, what are you going to look for? The quick answer is a closet designer in DC, of course, but there are many variables that go into making your experience with that company a success. Let’s break down what a closet designer needs to do to make your closet makeover work.
What You Should Expect from Your Closet Designer in DC
There is a lot of skill, knowledge and experience behind a good closet company, and they translate into what you care about most—results. Here are some of the qualities you should look for in a closet designer in DC. A closet design company should:
1. Meet with you in your home. A closet designer has to see what they’re working with. This is the first step Closet America takes. When you request a free design consultation, we send one of our experts out to meet you, at a time that fits your schedule, so they can get acquainted with you, listen to what you have in mind and see your closet space.
2. Offer solutions. You need to know that your closet designer understands what you want and can make it happen. Maybe they’ll even have a few suggestions that you haven’t thought of yet. That’s why, during your meeting, one of our expert designers creates an interactive 3D model of the closet systems we can custom build for you. That design is then digitally recreated and you are able to see what a Closet America customized system will look like in your home.
3. Use the highest quality materials. Not only should your custom closet look good, but it should also be strong and long-lasting. That’s why Closet America uses the highest quality construction materials and hardware, including durable finishes in a choice of tones. Safety is a consideration as well, and we make sure that all of our systems are securely mounted and supported in your closet.
4. Manufacture in-house. How do we know our systems are the best you can get? We make them ourselves in our facility in Landover, MD. That way, we have control over every aspect of the production process that we developed to our high standards. We extend the same care and attention to your house too when our trained technicians make sure that everything is installed perfectly and that your space is perfectly clean before they leave.
5. Provide good value. There is a range of price points for different features. We don’t want you to say the price is high or the price is low. We want you to say “It’s worth it!” and we want you to be saying that years from now when your customized closet system is still serving you, as well as when if you decide to sell your house.
6. Provide a guarantee. The way you know you’re getting a quality product is by how firmly the manufacturer stands behind it. At Closet America, we have an industry-leading fully transferable, double lifetime guarantee. You can’t get much firmer than that.
No Closet Designer in DC Compares to Closet America
There are a lot of closet designers in Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia, but we are confident that, once you get to know Closet America, you will see what sets us apart from the rest. We are an acknowledged leader in our field, and you can find out why by scheduling a free in-home consultation.
If you have a closet reorganization project brewing, contact Closet America today and find out everything we have to offer.